Tuesday, July 23, 2013

1973 Grace's letter - July 25

Grace sends a packet to Ohio after HH, Jean, John & Larry Martin's trip to Peru in 1973. Transcription follows.

July 25th 1973 

Dearest family:

I am sending you some letters that got after you left.  The two from Serena arrived yesterday, so I wanted to send you right away because maybe it is something important.

Hope John is feeling better.  I didnot hear anything from you about how did you get through with everything but thought you had a bussy time so I understand and really hope that everything is O.k. and John back in home without any sickness.  Please when you have a little of time, please drop me a line.

I saw Larry when he came back from Iquitos.  We were that night with him, gave him the ring hope you will like it.  We tried that he stayed longer in Peru but he was worried about changing his itinerary and maybe he couldn't get in time to Ohio ( 1st of August ).  so he continue the next morning to Quito and after to Panama.

I am writing you from the office so this will be a small note, please write soon.

LOVE

Grace
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album