Tuesday, January 26, 2021

1991 MV's letter -Jan.28

 

[1/28/91]

Dear Mom & Dad --

We appreciate the phone call tonight, sorry time had gotten away & I hadn't written!  The weather here has been very cool but no snow.  It's nice to have both cars in the garage.  The man who sold us the Lincoln came & picked it up and sold it for us.

The new "Guideposts" came today and I especially enjoyed the article on Dave Thomas & the one on the Polish family.  I didn't have the stomach for the chainsaw one, tho.

Tomorrow we are having Jack Brewer for lunch -- his wife has gone to Wilmore as one of their children is ill.  We had originally invited them to be polite and because she had not seen the house.  Guess we'll have them over again!

Got a nice card from Julie this week with what she wants me to sing.  I'll probably wear my black dress from my recital.  

By the way the Superbowl is the Giants vs the Bills in Tampa -- in case Uncle Bill didn't tell you!

Thanks again for calling; keep us up to date on Grandma.

With much love,
M.V. & Don

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album