Sunday, January 31, 2021

1991 MV's Letter -Feb.4

 

2/4/91

Dear Mom & Dad --

It was good to talk to you the other night and hear that Grandma is at least a little better.

Since the weather was so beautiful today, we took both cars to the car wash in town; I thought it interesting that the line for the automatic was about 20 cars -- self serve was empty.  We washed both cars for $5 -- automatic was $3/car.  This afternoon I left the back door open (off dining area) while I mopped -- it was about 65º.

I think I told you that I will be ALD on Lexington's Spring Walk.  Don is doing music for the boys.  Chrysallis (3/+3), plus he is Chrysallis Registrar.

You and/or the Hortons are always welcome to visit, if you can get away.  Wish we could get away to see you all!

Love, 
Mary Va & Don

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album