Monday, January 18, 2021

1986 GHU Letter -Jan.8

 

[postmarked 8 Jan 1986]

Dear Harold & Jean --

This is the day you were to leave for home (Tues.) I believe?  so I hope you are making it alright.  By the weather report it is cold at home.  Not too warm here.

Have received the tax booklet.  Shall I keep it until you come down or send it along with figures when they are made out.  I expect I will ask Mary to help me when I start upon that job.  It is getting to be a job for me.

We went in to-day to see about a new hearing out fit.  These will just go into the ear.

I am enclosing check for the church collection please put in for me.  

It was interesting to receive the cards & letters from you while on your visit in Phoenix.

Time out to hear Pres. Reg. [Reagen]

Wed. morning -  10:30 A.M. We are having a shower.  Mary is baking a cake for General meeting tomorrow of the Circles at the church.

The visitors are now all gone.  Cris & Angela left Fri. morning.  They called at 10 P.M. & had been home about ½ hour.  

Last week Mary, Angela & myself visited the Flagler Museum.  It had been years since I was there.

I was glad to hear from Mary Va.

Good bye for this time.
Love, Mother

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album