Monday, January 18, 2021

1991 Catherine's Postcard -Jan.21



 

January 21, 1991 / cont'd 1/25

Hi!  Wendy and I are both off today in honor of MLK.  I took the Buick in to Midas Muffler this am to get a new muffler and tail pipe.  Now Wendy and I are at Metro Center where she's trying on clothes.  Gerry and I got our reservations to go to Las Vegas for the RV show Feb. 8-10.  Later this week is the Phoenix Open Pro Golf Tournament.  We're planning to go on Friday.  Thursday night this week we're celebrating Sid's birthday and next Weds. we'll celebrate mine since I have to work on Tues. night.

Hope Grandma is home and doing better.  We'll look forward to an update from Roberta.

Yesterday we went to see Dances with Wolves.

Hello to everyone.  Thanks for the Birthday card and the $ -- I appreciate the note too.

1/25 Sorry this didn't get in the mail earlier.

Love, Catherine, Gerry & Wendy

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album