Thursday, January 14, 2021

1981 Catherine's Letter to MV -Jan.17


 1-17-81
Sat. afternoon

Dear Mary,

Hi!  I don't have any "lazy letters" so I guess I will expend some energy and actually write you a letter.

Thanks for the candle.  We really like candles -- yours makes the fourth one on our dresser.  Did you make it?

Wendy likes the shirt, too.  She wore it to school the next day after she got it.  It goes well with most of her pants.  I took a picture of her in it, but we haven't finished the roll of film yet.  I'm sure we will bring it on our vacation so you can see her in it in person!

Wendy is taking her bath right now and I am sitting here making sure she doesn't drown or something terrible.  She still hates to have her hair washed so I let her play in the tub awhile before attempting that.

We are really looking forward to our vacation in March.  See you then!

Love, Catherine, Gerry & Wendy

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album