Wednesday, April 15, 2020

1970 Catherine's Postcard -April 7


Caption: THE ASTRODOME - Houston Texas.  A capacity crowd leaving Houston's fabulous Astrodome.  The world's first and only air-conditioned domed stadium.  The Astrodome seats 45,000 for baseball, 52,000 for football, 50,000 for conventions and 66,000 for boxing matches.

4/7/70

Hi!  Lovely snowstorm we had last week but it is beginning to melt.  Classes aren't bad, I don't mind German too much and I'm getting really interested in Hinduism.  I'm pretty uncoordinated in badminton.  Dick is helping with T group sensitivity training sessions so I am going to them, there's the peace vigil once a week at the post office.  I may get in some yoga and I am not working at Saga.  I had a good time over the weekend -- of course I spent most of it with Dick -- a party or two, and we saw "Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice."  We managed to squeeze in some studying too!  Cal's (and my) friend from Colorado is coming April 19.  Alan and I (and possibly Dick) are going to give blood to the Red Cross today.  Tomorrow Dick and I babysit for Flo and Francis.  Thanks for card.

Love, Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album