Thursday, April 02, 2020

1990 MV's Wedding Invitation & Letter -Mar.7


[3/?/90]
[Postmarked 3/7/90]
Hi!

Welcome back from Florida!  Here is a wedding invitation -- I hope to start addressing them this weekend and then mail them by April 1.  I thought they turned out real nice.

Thanks for your sweet birthday card & pictures & the T-shirt.  Sorry I misunderstood.  I'll get it next time I'm home.

Don, Bill and I are planning on coming to the gathering in Wilmington next Tuesday.  And then spend the night with you before driving back to Wilmore, if that's okay.  We'll leave here about 4PM and go straight to the gathering.

I've been trying to put my 4th day talk together since I preview it Saturday at our first team meeting.  It has been more difficult than I anticipated.

Jan Widman & Karen Couch are hosting a shower for me on April 30 at Wilmington College.  The guest list is primarily College/Emmaus people.  I didn't include any Port Wm (Church) people because they had mentioned having one before but haven't set anything up.

If you think about it, the next time you're at Kroger / Odd Lots, the wedding date in the registry at Coast to Coast needs to be changed to May and cross off the Revere Ware set of Cookware.  If there are individual pieces listed, go ahead & leave those, especially if there is a large (14") skillet.

Hope all is well in Florida, especially with Grandma.  Looking forward to seeing you 3/13.  Have 2 job interviews this week.  Still looking.  D.S. Hickman called; has a church in mind for me but would not say when/where etc ??

Love,
M.V. and Don

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album