Sunday, August 06, 2006

I hope you're all happy

Uible Family: A Blog I'm not sure I'm doing this right but hopefully I am. I should really be studying right now for my ach certification class - but I'm not. There are only 4 more 3 hour sessions - they last through Thursday and then we have the test next month. I had Ken quiz me yesterday with the practice quizzes we were given and I did pretty badly so I really need to be studying but am definitely not in the mood. Ken's sister Stephanie is also taking the class so hopefully we will study together before the big test - you have to get 80% to pass!

Anyhow - we went to IHOP today for breakfast. I had the big bacon omelette and pancakes and some of Ken's pancakes. I'm really loving pancakes right now! Then we went to Sam's Club and bought (hopefully enough) laminate wood flooring to finish the house. Thanks Dad!!!!!!! Ken is going to do the baby's room next weekend with help from our friend Bobby. We also bought some ribs to make for dinner and lots of produce: a pineapple (which I have to figure out how to cut up), raspberries, spinach, tomatos and cole slaw mix. I still have to go to the regular grocery store though since you know some stuff you just don't want to buy in bulk.

The baby is doing well - he has been moving a lot but not enough yet where Ken has been able to feel anything. We went to a Diamondbacks game on Friday night with Ken's Mom (Marsha), Uncle (Jeff), Grandpa (Tom) and four year old niece (Katie). It was lots of fun and Ken's mom got the baby a cute little Dbacks outfit and bought us both hats. So tomorrow its back to work at 7 a.m. sharp. And that is all that is going on in my oh so exciting life. I would post pictures of the ultrasound but don't have any just the dvd.

3 comments:

Roberta said...

Wendy Jean..............we got it! Will write more later......I am too excited right now! Roberta the blogger

Serena said...

WendyJean,

We are so excited that you have chosen to join the group. And such a nice long post. You are setting a good example for your younger cousins.

Great job Wendy!!

Glad to hear that KC3 is doing well.

Mary Uible Crowson said...

Wendy--
what is ach that you're being tested on? Do they make you take tests before give birth these days? I'm feeling OLD....lol

Items from Uible photo album