Thursday, August 24, 2006

Roberta and Catherine approximately 1958


My interpretation:

Catherine is thinking: "My life would be so much better without those pesky little sisters torturing each other. And why is my shirt so gaudy and frilly?"

Roberta is thinking: "How long do I have to sit here beside the perfect sister before I can go torture my younger sister? And why is my shirt so plain and colorless? "

Serena is thinking: "How come I only get hand-me-downs? At least I have a few minutes alone to leaf through my picture books without pesky Roberta bothering me."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary Uible Crowson said...

I am laughing tooooo hard to type. Not at the picture, but your editorials Serena. I look at the picture, and my hair is the same, just my face got older! Be sure and see who signs off on these, since this is Mary Virginia's computer! Roberta the globber and blogger

Mary Uible Crowson said...

I think Serena may be slightly biased in her editorials. Maybe they were both dreaming not only of their baby sister but the one who had not even been thought of yet---not to mention how they could torture John! And for the record, I was born in 1964
MV

Items from Uible photo album