Sunday, August 06, 2006

August 6, 2006

Greetings from the Southwest! Sid is typing up his latest email, Serena is in the kitchen cleaning up, so I thought a good time for me to check the blog! I have to admit that it is easier for me to read the new posts than to read the comments! Though I will say that all are read, that is the ones that I know about! We have had a busy day here, starting with and ending with a bike ride. This morning Serena was on my bike, doing figure 8's around Sid and myself on the double bike. Tonight Serena rode the newly acquired bike from Ken (thanks Wendy and Ken)and I was on my bike, and we rode to the heart of SCW!

I can't get over that Ginny can post pictures, when I don't know how to do that yet! But Serena assures me she can teach me! What is the test you are studying for Wendy Jean? We are having a focus group tomorrow on FOOD at work, thankfully no test scores there, not even a pass or fail grade!

We will be going so Serena can see the ideal place here for the folks to rent. More later, Best of weeks to everyone! Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album