Tuesday, October 31, 2017

1967 Roberta's Letter -Oct.30

Love Roberta's Congratulatory Note and the way she addressed the envelope!



[postmarked Oct. 30, 1967]

Hi!  Now Monday morning again and as busy as ever.  I guess I should have done my lessons yesterday but I went bike riding instead.  It was a beautiful day, the leaves so pretty, everything was just wonderful.  Wonderful until I came back and faced reality and all my homework.

I suppose by now you have seen my dear old grade card.  It sure was pretty awful.  And to think I had good grades until those dear old (?) 6 weeks test came up.  I think I will go back to my old routine of not studying.  I studied for those tests and where did it get me?  A "45%" in Bible – Wow!

We changed office work, included is a note I got in my mailbox on the first day of my new office work.

Spoke to John last night on phone and I hope he got across my message.

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album