Monday, October 16, 2017

1967 Catherine's Postcard -Oct.16


10/16/67

Hi!  It was nice talking to you all last night but you really have me confused.  I wasn't quite expecting your call.  I would like to come home – at Christmas but I guess I haven't been here long enough to get homesick yet.  New Vienna seems like a long way to come for one little weekend and I'm afraid when I got home I would have to study the whole time which wouldn't be too much fun.

I would like to see you on your way back from Expo if it is possible and practical.  For heaven's sake don't go 500 miles out of your way just to see me!  I can tell you all you want to know over the phone.

Dad, if it's G'ma & G'daddy's last weekend and R is home you can always come up here next year.  I hope to still be here!

You do what you all think is best and let me know what you decide. OK?  Love, Cath

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album