Thursday, October 19, 2017

1967 Roberta's Letter -Oct.16


[about 10/16/67]
Wednesday
A.M.
Dear Family,

Well, here it is Wednesday already, it seems like I'm getting pretty lazy at writing letters but I really have been busy and all.

Most – no all of the tests all are over.  THANK GOODNESS!  I didn't do very good on any of them it seems.  I think (or should I say I thought) that I knew it but oh well I guess that's life!

Dad I got you 4 copies of "Good News for Modern Man!!"  If you don't want all four it is fine, for teacher Nan said I could sell them back to the school  They cost 35¢ a piece.

Today I only have one class, actually but in a way I might as well have the whole bunch of them cause they gave us the homework like crazyIt is now 6:15 AM and I have been up since about 5:30.  I still have my Geometry yet to do but I thought I would write this first.  I just got done on my History, which only took me about 40 minutes to do, it was easier than it looked for once.  Usually it looks so easy and is so hard to do.

Well, I'll write more later.  I've got to do my Geometry now if I hope to get it done.

Hi! (again)  Oh yes – I forgot to tell you I got my flu shot yesterday.  72 kids took them all together – only 2 fainted so I guess they were OK.  It didn't really hurt too much then – but – try to touch it now & will I ever scream.

About Parent's Day?  How about taking Kit out to eat so you all can meet her & vice versa?  We are going out to eat aren't we?

I have been thinking about what I need – well here goes

  1. navy blue sweater (button up)
  2. ivory liquid
  3. hose
  4.  How about some food?
  5. Don't you think I've said enough already?
Helen would like very very very  much if you could make her some brownies.  So!  If time & energy would prevail you could keep this in mind.  Got to go.

Love, Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album