Thursday, December 05, 2019

1989 MV's Thank You card -Oct.14



Sat. Oct. 14, 1989
Mom and Dad --

I just wanted to say thanks for all your help last weekend, especially in taking care of the financial details.  It meant so much to have family here and to be able to spend some time together.

This weekend is the men's walk here; Bill Stegenweller (from Texas) is on it along with about 5 other guys from the Seminary.

Let me know what you'd like to do about Thanksgiving; Ginny said it would be fine for you all to stay if you'd like to come to Lexington.  But do whatever is easiest especially concerning Grandma.  I'm flexible; I just have to be at work Friday.

When does Roberta fly out?  I've been trying to remember the last time I saw she and Serena.

Had a nice day Monday shopping with Teri Tegeder.  Got a pair of pants -- size 13!  She remarked about you mistaking Pat Kelly for her dad.

Love, 
Mary Va.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album