Friday, April 27, 2018

1988 Joe's Letter to Roberta -April 17

April 17, 1988
Santa Fe, N.M.
Dear Roberta and Sid,

It was truly a wonderful time in Tucson and with you in Phoenix.  One big thank you for everything!  I forgot to give you tel. money for the two calls I made.  Enclosed is check for same –

I think I have the 2 paintings that Gloria and Bev would like so I'll be calling you about it.  I will give you a good price for both.  Why not, after all that you've done for me I can do something special for you.  It will make Gloria and Bev very happy I'm sure.

I've spent the morning writing bills.  Monday morning I start a strict schedule of painting until I leave for NYC around the end of May.  Also a strict diet will be in place by tomorrow too!  I'm going to buy that frozen yogurt tonight to usher in the change of food habits!

From desert air to snowstorm comprised my trip – such variety in 3 weeks.  Look forward to entertaining you here – I hope you will be able to come as soon as July rolls around – you are both doing a great job of living and enjoying it to the fullest.

All my best and
Love, Joe

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album