Wednesday, April 18, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -April 8

April 
8, 1968
Dear Family,

Hi!  Nice talking to John last night but sorry Mom & Dad weren't there.

If you can please send permission for Helen, Reb & Irene to come home with me, ok?  It is ok if they come isn't it?

We decided we could go to Hinermans on Saturday & stay till Sunday night.

For Sports I need a tennis racket.  We had our choice between soft-ball & tennis.  I thought I would like to learn tennis – well, now I find we have to have our own rackets.  There is a used one for sale here for $12.  I'm hoping for something less expensive because not having played tennis I don't want to "invest" too much in it.

Got to go.

Love,
Roberta

P.S.  Please let me know about this week-end.  If it OK & all.  Also for Helen, Reb & Irene.  Helen will come for sure.  Irene probably & Reb doesn't know yet.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album