Sunday, April 15, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -April 3

April 3, 1968
Dear Family,

Hi!  I gave the paper to Tr. Tom today about not coming back.  He stood there & said how sorry he was & all.

I left my red dress (shift – one mom got me just a couple weeks ago!) at home.  Would it be worth it to send it?  I sure could use it.

There are four of us (Helen, Reb, Irene & myself) wanting to go on a weekend somewhere together.  Only trouble is nowhere to go without bus money.  I don't think Mrs. Hinerman would "enjoy" all of us.  I thought about J.N. Carey but again that many of us.  Any ideas?

Helen got back in time.  To my surprise!  Her hair is now short.  She didn't get home till Friday night – the 22 of March.  Guess she spent Thursday night in Detroit because of her plane being canceled.

Write!!

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album