Thursday, April 12, 2018

1958 Kyung Ho Kim Letter -April 10


April 10, '58
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Uible:

I am very glad having an opportunity to write to you again.

I am wondering how are you getting along?  And are your family all well?  I really must write to tell you how much I enjoyed my stay at your house.  You were so very friendly and hospitable that I felt as if I were in my own home.  It was such fun visiting with your family & sharing your hospitality.

I always appreciate your kindness very much for such an enjoyable time.  I shall not forget all you and your lovely children have done for me.

Throughout the country, as spring came up this way.  There was sunshine and rain . . . . clear skies and cloudy . . . . warm breezes and winds that were snow and sleet-laden.  We are beginning to enjoy lovely wether, aren't we?

In my next letter I am going to write more about my classes in school and social life.

Please give my best regards to all your club members and tell lovely your daughters that I said "Well Hi."

I am looking forward the day to see you before long.

May god richly bless you and hoping that in the best of health and wishes.

Cordially yours,
Kyung Ho Kim

P.S.  I enclosed my photograph which although is not turn out good, but I wish you will like it.  Just Memory

Roberta, Good bye! Uible [with Korean translation]

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album