Sunday, February 11, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter & Class List -Feb.6


[Postmarked Feb. 6, 1968]
Friday Night

Hi!  This is a list of stuff I've taken since beginning of 9th grade at New Vienna.  I would think I could have credit for Science & Currents which I took at N.V. in 9th grade.  I don't know.

I got your post card yesterday and your letter today.  Wow!  Helen & I (Reb is going home) will take the bus home.  We aren't able to work out anything with the Cinncy. Kids.  There are six of them which makes a full load without us.  We'll buy bus tickets to Wilmington unless you would really like to pick us up in Columbus or before.  I'll check tomorrow on the time.  And will let you know later.

A boy left yesterday; rumors are around of more (I don't know how many) are going.

Prof. Reed (from Wilmington College), his wife & son (who is an 8th grader maybe coming here next year) came in tonight.  They are staying for the weekend.  Teacher Tom asked me if you all knew them & I told him we each had several acquaintances or something dumb like that.

Helen cut my hair – it is rather short – the bangs are the longest part now, all combed over to the side sorta.

Got to go.  Heard from Mrs. Schamaun today.

Love,
Roberta

P.S. Quote: "Only the hand that erases can write the true thing."  (Meister Eckhart)

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album