Tuesday, February 13, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -Feb.7



[Feb. 7, 1968]
Roberta –
Please may I confer with you about your plans for next year?
Ok?  Thanks
            Tr Tom

[postmarked Feb. 7, 1968]
Dear Family,

Hi!  This morning I found this note in my box, and after I got my nerve all up I went to speak to him this afternoon.  The list of credits is what I can count for last year & this year, From F.B.S.  do I have any I can count for my Ninth grade back home?  Could you check & find out (please!)

He (Teacher Tom) said they would miss me (HA!) and wanted to know the reason why I wanted to do it?  He said it wasn't really important for him or anyone else to know but for myself to know.

Got to go.

Love,
Roberta

P.S. "Life only demands from you the strength that you possess – NOT to have run away."  – Dag Hammarskjold

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album