Monday, February 26, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -Feb.22


[postmarked February 22, 1968]

Dear Family,

Hi!  Here are some stuff I cut out the Sandy Springs school paper.  The girl who stayed in my room sent it to me.  I thought you might be interested in seeing what "they" think of Barnesvillle & also the part on Kalamazoo.  We here had our thoughts about them too.

I think I'm coming down with the flu.  I've been cold & hot all day off and on.  It's awful.  I think I'll make a trip up to Nurse and get my temperature taken after supper.

We have 3 mice in our room.  I hate them.  Last night I tried to catch them but the only thing that happened was that I got worn out.  They are too fast for me.

Got to go.  Also included is Biology quiz.  Only grade in that so far this six weeks.  It's boring.

Love, 
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album