Wednesday, February 21, 2018

1988 Wendy's Letter -Feb.14

Feb. 14, 1988
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

How are you?  I am fine.  How is the weather in Ohio its hot in Phoenix right now.  On Saturday Feb. 13, Roberta, Serena, and Uncle Sid came over for dinner we had turkey and some other stuff I made a cake and a fruit salad called 5 cup salad it seemed just like Thanksgiving.  Today me and Serena saw a movie called Satisfaction starring Justine Bateman and then we went out to eat.  Since tomorrow is a holiday I have the day off so does mom but dad has to work.  I just finished a book called With You and Without You.

P.S. Thank you for the card and money.  I hope you had a nice Valentine's day to!
P.P.S.  Hope to see you this summer

Love,
Wendy Jean

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album