Sunday, February 18, 2018

1988 MV's Letter -Feb.11


2PM 2-11-88
Dear Mom & Dad,

Had an uneventful trip down yesterday and arrived about 2 P.M.  Have already finished up for the day.  I think I like having classes in the morning rather than strung out all day.

Betsye (the girl I'm going to Alabama with next weekend) and I walked about 3 miles last night.  And in one of the basement rooms of the dorm they've put some free weights and a stationary bike, so I also went down there.  This afternoon we're going to play racquetball and walk later.  Betsye's parents have a big auction service, so we'll be working at some sale next Saturday morning.  Should be interesting.

There are several new students this semester.  Last fall no one lived in the basement and now there's five people living down there, along with other women on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.

The Spring trip to Florida has been cancelled for singing Seminarians due to financial belt tightening for the school.  Everyone seemed disappointed but it will be nice to have the time off!

Enclosing my grades from last semester.  The GPA should be a bit higher due to the fact they didn't get my handbell grade on there.  Hope the trip to Mew York went well.  See you the 26th.

Love,
MaryVa

Classes
Tues 8-1,3-4
Thurs: 8-1
Friday 8-10

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album