1964 MV's Schedule at 5 months-old -July
Mary Virginia's Schedule 7-27-64
- 8:00 Up & Changed
- 8:30 Breakfast - Fill small insulated cup about 1/3 full [of cereal?] & mix with about 2 oz. formula.
Rest of bottle.
- 10:00 Vitamins
3 cc (Bottle in refrigerator)
Bath (easiest in kitchen sink)
Nap – (not usually too long)
- 12:30 or 1:00 Lunch 1/2 of rest of lamb & vegetables heated in another baby jar in bottle warmer.
- 3:30 or 4:00 Orange Juice (oranges in bottom of refrig)
1 T. strained & 1 T. water. Spoon it from plastic or paper cup. Likes to try to drink it.
- 5:00 1 jar baby fruit (unheated)
- 7:00 or later 1 bottle or more
- 8:30 Bed & double diaper
If hot put on gown later.
Formula – Mix in qt pitcher & strain w/funnel into 3 1/2 bottles. Repeat. put in rack in sterilizer. Do not cap bottles too tightly. Put 5-6 oz water in bottom. Plug in & heat for 25 minutes. cool completely before refrigerating.
- 1 can milk
- 18 oz boiled water
- 1 Tablespoon Karo
Mix about 4-6 Tablespoons bleach (under bathroom sink) with hot water.