Monday, January 09, 2012

Jan. 9, 2002 email from Roberta

Subject: Fwd: Amazing story of Delta Flight 15
From Roberta
To Mom and Dad
Dated Wednesday, January 9, 2002 1:20 pm

Thought you all might enjoy this one.  Thanks for the forward earlier today.  Had an interesting phone call this AM from the place I had applied and he wanted to know if I wanted to go into management and I said no, then he wanted to know if ok if he gave my name and all to one of good friends who is an admin of a brand new assisted living place.  I said where and he said, just outside of Sun City.  It would be about 2 miles from where we will be living.  So could be interesting....

Cynthia and Murray got here fine.  Long day for them.  They came US Airways through Philly with over 3 hour layover there.

Gotta go.  Love, Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album