Friday, July 16, 2021

1991 MV's postcard -July 15

Caption: BOE Memorial Chapel
Boe Memorial Chapel at the center of the St. Olaf College campus in Northfield, Minnesota, glistens in the hoarfrost which decorates the campus several times each winter.  The chapel, built in 1953, houses the department of religion and is a focal point of worship for the St. Olaf Student Congregation, organized in 1951.


[postmarked St. Paul, MN -- 15 Jul 1991] 

Arrived fine on Saturday night.  Called Methodist Church Sunday AM and they had a lady pick me up who gave me a tour of the town after church.  I walked back downtown for lunch and to look around.  It's a beautiful town -- and I  think St. Olaf is prettier than Carlton!  Conference starts at 2PM today.  Enjoy your trip and I'll see you 8/9/91.  

Love -- MUC -- 7/15/91

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album