Saturday, May 15, 2021

1991 Catherine's Letter -May 14

 


May 14, 1991

Dear Mother & Dad,

Hi!  Here I am under pressure to write something to send with Roberta tomorrow.  Not much new here.  I'm getting my hair permed in a few minutes so I stopped by Roberta's on the way.

We got Wendy's reservations to/from Daytona.  Roberta will hopefully be bringing the tickets so you can file them away for safekeeping until Wendy will need them.  Both are direct flights -- at least she won't have to change in Atlanta!  

On Sunday we went to a place called Pioneer Village where they have replicas of 19th century buildings, etc.  It was interesting.  We even got to see a melodrama performed in the Opera House.  Wendy wasn't too thrilled -- she said she'd been to lots of places like that with you!

Well, time for me to go.  Have a nice weekend in KY.  Hello to everyone!

Love,

Catherine, Gerry & Wendy

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album