Sunday, March 21, 2021

1971 Roberta's Letter -Mar.15

 

March 15, 1971
Dear Family,

Hi!  Just now got your letter mailed after I called.  I'm now in Chapel - Pres. of school just babbling.

I'm more or less ready for Civilization exam.  Got alot of stuff in my brain right now.  Galileo, Kepler, Robespierre, Newton, Wesley, Luther, Huss, Louis 15th, & Louis 16th, Tobalk the II & III, Harvey, Calvin, Zwingli, Eck, Teltzel, Rousseau, Bacon, Descartes, Knox, etc, etc!! Help!!

Also English vocab test today too.  Strain my Brain!  

After I (?) - you all - sent U.C. $25.00 you would think they could at least send Rev. Lynd a reference!!

How do you like this stationery?  [On the reverse side is a renewal notice for "Today's Health".]

Still no details about this summer.  I did talk to the Chaplain here -- he said he could understand why you all wanted to know about it.  He said a bunch of big words which all meant that it was a very good program, I should feel lucky for being accepted & that they are no fakes.  More info later.

Well. Glad to hear that you all are fine.

What is Catherine sick about?  I mean why did she have to go to the doctor?

Love,
Bert

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album