Monday, March 08, 2021

1991 John's Letter -Mar.5

 

3-5-91
Dear Mom & Dad,

It was good to talk to you last Friday.  I'm glad you had a good trip and I'm glad you are back safely.

Julie & I had a good weekend together.  We registered for wedding gifts at Lazarus -- they should carry our registration at all Lazarus stores -- Cincinnati & Dayton.  Julie's mom offered to address the invitations which was very kind of her.  She enjoys that I believe.

Dad, I hope you don't mind, but I've attached a copy of the lease Gail and Anita Wolfe would like to use to rent their house to us at 912 W. Church St.  I could take possession April 1st for a one year lease.  If you get a chance to look it over, I'll be calling you Friday evening or Sat. or Sunday afternoon to see what you think.

How is Grandma doing?  Keep me posted as I want to pray.  I am looking forward to seeing you March 20, sometime after 5:45 PM?

All my love,
John

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album