Saturday, March 20, 2021

1971 Roberta's Letter -Mar.14

 

10:38 P.M.
Sunday - 14th
[March 1971]
Dear Family,

Hi!  By this time tomorrow I'll have 1½ of my exams over.  We'll be having ½ of our English exam early & the whole Civilization exam early.  By the way -- I had my Criminal Investigation exam Thursday night.  It was an experience!!  All true & false except for some multiple choice.

I thought I better write while I could.  I doubt if I'll have much time to write between now till I get down to Cindy's house on Thursday & Friday.

We just got back from the seeing the movie His Land - it was showing at a Junior High in Sherwood which is only eight miles from here.  The Quaker Church there put it on.  Have you all ever heard of the movie?  It is put out by Billy Graham.  It was simply a geography lesson on Israel.

I have decided to strain my brain next term & take Criminal Investigation.  I'm very curious to see what I get out of it this term.  I've got a good feeling I will be getting quite a few C's this term.

Maybe a "C" if I'm lucky in Civilization.  And maybe a "C" in Social Problems if I'm unlucky.  I think B's in Eng. & US History.  Really not sure about Mental Health -- perhaps a "C" there too.

We are listening to the music of His Land - Pam took her tape cassette & taped the songs.  The songs in it were good.

I have all of my work done & handed in -- now all  I have to do is take the exams.  What a life?!?

Pam & Cindie have not been accepted yet.  I sure wish now that U.C. would quit messing around & accept me for next year.  When is Melissa coming down?  I wish I could talk to her about going to U.C. next year -- that is if I'm accepted!!

Well, I better study for a while.  Thursday or Friday I'll be sending you all my greetings from California!!!!

Hope you all are fine.

Had a very nice letter from Elizabeth Johnson Saturday.

Love,
Bert

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album