Wednesday, March 10, 2021

1991 Wendy's Letter -Mar.6

 


Wednesday, March 6, 1991

Dear Grandma & Grandpa,

How are you?  I'm doing wonderful.  School is great.  My grades are good and I'm still a Student Aide in the library.  My slumber party was lots of fun.  Right now in school I'm in Spanish.  But I won't learn a whole lot cause I'm only in for six weeks.  We are also doing Science Projects.  My partners name is Machelle Janson.  We are doing How Lights Affect the Growth of Plants.  The Science Fair is March 14.  So about a week left.  

I'm sorry I haven't written for so long.  I'm just a very busy person.  Have you seen any good movies lately?  I've been sick lately with a really bad cold.  I've had it since early February.  I stayed home from school two days this week, but Mom took me to the doctor yesterday.  And I guess I'm on the road to recovery.  Well I'm going to say goodbye now.  So goodbye.

Love,
Wendy

P.S.  W/B/S

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album