Monday, March 15, 2021

1971 Roberta's Letter -Mar.9

 

March 9, 1971

Dear Family,

Hi!  Just thought I would write a note to tell you that I got an 'A' on my Civilization Book Review!  That means -- that averaged with my 'A' on notebook & 'F' on exam (each are equal grade-wise) I now have a B average.  But of course the (final) exam is coming up!  I just realized this afternoon about my new average.  Too bad I won't be able to keep it very long!!

Heard today from the Hinermans.  They are going back to Glen Dale soon.

This is some of the stationery I bought at the Christian Supply Center.

Not long now till Spring Vacation.  We will probably be leaving Thursday p.m. for Calif. -- I hope we have no trouble flying student stand-by.  Time will tell.

Hope all is fine!  Weather cold & (of course) RAIN!

Love, Bert

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album