Tuesday, February 02, 2021

1991 Catherine's Letter -Feb.4



 2-4-91

Dear Mother & Dad,

Hi!  Happy Valentine's Day!  I got these note cards for my birthday and they seem appropriate for the season.

Roberta told me about Grandma going to the nursing home in Hillsboro.  That sounds encouraging.  Is the nursing home part of the hospital there?  I remember going to the hospital for an open house of some sort.

2/5  We are having the "bug man" (exterminator) come this morning.  Usually they come once a month but it's been almost two and the spiders and crickets are more in evidence the last couple weeks.  Crickets are bad here.

Then later this morning I'm getting a new perm.

2/6 I should put this in the mail now -- forgot to photocopy the balance sheet yesterday.  Wendy listened to the radio program you suggested last night but didn't say much about it when I got home.

We'll talk to you soon!

Love,
Catherine, Gerry & Wendy

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album