Thursday, February 25, 2021

1991 John's Wedding Announcement & Letter -Feb.24

 

1991 John & Julie's Wedding announcement -Feb.1991
Presumably from Wilmington News-Journal


Sun. Feb.24, 1991
Mom & Dad,

Welcome home!  When I called and left a message on Fri. Feb. 15th, I forgot you were going away.  Hope you had a good time in New York and in Texas.

Enclosed is a copy of our wedding announcement [not the one above] which appeared in the Newark Advocate Sunday Feb. 17.  Also enclosed is a black and white picture which I would like to have returned if not too much trouble.  Do you mind submitting to the News Journal?  Thought it might be good to mention I attended East Clinton Schools.

It looks like we will rent the house on Church St.  The address is 912 W. Church.  I'll probably move in after April 1st.  Julie is flying home next weekend (March 1-3) to see the house.

How is Grandma?

Love,
John

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album