Thursday, February 18, 2021

1981 Roberta's Letter -Feb.21

 

Sunday Night
[2/21/81]

Dear Family,

Hi!  I've really had a Busy-Busy weekend -- have spent the weekend w/ a lady I met at the center -- tho she does not go to the center.  She is head of Recreation in her mobile park -- and I've really had a great weekend!  On the go -- meetings -- lots of people -- what an experience!  Marion is off visiting I.T.

Thanks so much for the Valentine & check -- of course it was well spent!  I bought a tape (cassette) to use my new tape player!

Went to an all-day conference at Dobson Ranch Inn -- will enclose brochure about it -- we walked to Desert Sam. Hospital for lunch -- mine was $1.10 (tax/tip included --HA!)

Dr. S. retiring --1st Meth [?] -- trying to raise $25 thous for him to retire on!!  Can you imagine that -- quite a scandal --

Stay warm --

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album