Tuesday, May 01, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -April 21

April 21, 1968
9:00 PM
Dear Family,

Hi!  After you all called back I called the Hinermans.  I spoke to Mrs. Hinerman & she gave me the phone number & name of a dermotoligist (spelling?).  She (Mrs. Hinerman) said her husband's mother had some sort of trouble with her hair & they went to him.  And that this doctor used to live near them.  She said he was very good & all.  Also said if I were to go to to see if I could come out & see them.  I'll let you know.

Parents day was pretty nice even if you all were not here.  The Stuckey's were here I spoke with them awhile.  She gave some brownies which were real good.  John & Joe are going home this week-end.  Mrs. Stuckey asked me about going etc.  Anyway we got on to J.N. Carey's.  They (John & Joe) are riding with them.  Mr. Stuckey knew J.N. before & all.

I've got to go to be now.  I'll write more in the morning.

Hi!  (Again)  We have been having all these tests lately.  In the one on Silas Marner I got 70.  I don't know about the others.  But they are probably also bad.

I better go.  I've got about 4 letters to write before 6:30.  If I'm lucky I'll get two done.

Love, 
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album