Monday, May 21, 2018

1968 Catherine's Postcard -May 6

5/6/68
Dear Everyone,
Hi!  Got postcards from Mother & Dad today.  Will be watching for Dad and Grandma on Saturday afternoon.  Could you bring my green dress?  (Sleeveless, perma-press, A-line with 2 pockets in front) I don't know where it is or why I didn't bring it.  I worked about 3 hours today – tests tomorrow and Wednesday.  Ugh!  David will be going to the banquet with us Saturday night and Cal is going with us to "Death of a Salesman."  Might be nice to go on a picnic Sunday – or maybe you don't want to.  It doesn't matter to me that much.  I got a copy of Aerobics but haven't taken the 12 minute test yet.  I sent $80 to AYH.  Never got to go campaign for McCarthy and primary is tomorrow (actually today as it is 2AM)  Problems with prowlers around the dorm lately.  Dennis went home.  Everyone's happy and I'm tired!  Good night.
Love, Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album