Sunday, May 27, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -May 14

May 14, 1968
Dear Family,

Hi!  Gee – thanks for calling!  I guess I did take a long time to get from my room to the phone in the office. 

With all the stationary I got I shouldn't be using note-book paper – except like now when I'm caught "off-guard."

Like I said Gretchen made me a 3 sleeve wrap around deal with a 3 cornered scarf to match, Karen game me 300 S&H stamps, stationary from three different people, & various other things.

The type-writer is really nice.  I typed Grandma & Granddaddy a letter on it tonight.  Once we figured it out the margin is very simple to set & reset.

Well, I better go.  Thanks again for calling & everything else.  The typewriter is nice, stationary pretty, food good & everything else is good too.

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album