Tuesday, May 15, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -May 1

May 1, 1968
Dear Family,

Hi!  My portrait is now all completed.  I got Kathy Boynton to take a picture of it but it (the portrait) doesn't look as bad as the picture makes it.  I wanted to wear my glasses during it but Tr. Barbara said that way she couldn't draw my eyes like they should be drawn.  So!  When you come up the 12th you can get it.  In the meantime I have it on the wall in our room.

It's hard to believe there is only one month of school left.  Am I signed up for Summer School?  I would like to take Economics or perhaps psychology if you could see if they offer either of them & if I would be able to take them I would appreciate it.

When would you be coming up the 12th?  If you come the 11th Serena could stay in the dorm and mother & Mary in the "guest room."  Just an idea.  As I said before do you think it would be possible for Cathy to come up [Cathy Cline]  She could stay in the dorm also.

My hair is still falling out today.  Monday it didn't seem to come out hardly at all but today it started up again.  We had a short test today & 1 tomorrow.  Saturday we are having our big test over Romeo & Juliet.  (Ugh!)  I'm planning on studying for it & then take it easy.  I hope my plans carry out.

Well, I better go.  I got a letter from Mrs. Schamaun today.  She got back from Haiti the 11th but had to wait in Florida a week for Greg to finish exams.

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album