Thursday, May 31, 2018

1978 Roberta's Letter to John -May 16

May 16, 1978
Hi John!

Thanks!  so much for your birthday card – note & check!!  I appreciate all – greatly!!

I've got the best of news to tell you about Marion – she is doing great – lab report came back – the cancer was all in 1 place – Dr said that their was no indication of it having spread.  She will have to see the Dr every 4 months ––

She is feeling good –– got home today – has gone out w/us walking Buffy, etc.  She does have pain – but not all that much – bearable.  She seems to tire easily – but that's because she has been taking walks – took a shower – etc. –

I was told today that I'll have month of July off – if I work through June –– of course I hope to find a job before then –– I'm to be retested for probation & parole job again this Friday –– we've got the study guide book – put out by Civil Service people – have been studying ––

John – let's keep in touch – future business partners should do that –––

I've run out of space.

Thanks again for $ toward carpeting in truck.

Love ––
Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album