Sunday, October 17, 2021

1991 Roberta's letter to GHU -Oct.27

 


10/27/91

Hi Grandma!

The cats must know I was going to write you -- they just jumped up on my lap & the table!  I know if you were here you would get after then with a newspaper!

Sid got back last night from Indiana -- visiting his daughter who teaches school & her family.  They really appreciate his visits because he takes his tools & fixes things in & around the house!

It poured down RAIN today -- over 1½ inches!  There was a small group in Church -- Snowbirds haven't arrived yet!

This week is our Halloween party -- I still don't know what to dress up -- what costume to wear!  I remember when you were here & you dressed up as a COACH -- with ball cap & whistle.

I'm going to send you pictures I just got back -- plus tell Sadie she can have the one with you & her in it.  Please give the rest to Mom & Dad.  The one of MAGS close up is a good one.  Also I like the one of Serena & you.  Of course I'll put one in of Mozart the cat.  Beethoven was hiding when I had my camera out.  I'll send copies to Aunt Mary too.

We got free tickets today for an opera -- it was all in Italian -- about a sleepwalker!  I justs about fell asleep in it!

I'll see you in January -- hope this finds you well.  Did you know any answers to the Cat Quiz?  Remember when I trimmed Beethoven's whiskers?  I'll need to borrow your winter coat!

Love,
Roberta, Sid & Cats

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album