Thursday, October 28, 2021



 

November 13, 1991

Dear Mom & Dad --

Thanks for your call yesterday morning -- I feel better today -- almost normal, although I don't have much appetite still.

Last night a young couple from Don's church, (Sam & Lula Alice) had us over for soup and sandwiches.  He is an insurance adjuster for State Farm & she an elem. school counselor.  Tonight an older couple from his church has invited us over.  At this rate I may not cook all week.

Enclosed is a letter I wrote regarding a matter of a punctured tire that we will probably have to pay for -- it is just irritating to be treated so poorly.  Goodyear -- or any major tire maker -- does not warranty road hazards -- only individual dealerships so I'll be surprised if we get any action.

I don't know if I told you that Catherine called last Friday morning -- she said that she & Roberta were discussing where to hold thanksgiving dinner!  Have a good trip & Thanksgiving --

Love -- M.V. & Don


No comments:

Items from Uible photo album