Sunday, October 03, 2021

1971 Roberta's Letter -Oct.5

 

October 5, 1971

Dear Family,

Hi!  Well, It's almost 10:30 and I just got done rereading my American Literature for the afternoon.  Slept in till 9:00 this morning!!

Janice & I got back fine Sunday.  She appreciated the Ham Sandwich, raisins, etc.  So did I.

Last night the Wigets came about 4:00 and I went out to Tri-County with them.  I came back on the last city bus -- out that way -- for the evening -- at 7:00 p.m.  Got back here about 8:00.  Went through parts of Cincinnati that I never knew existed.

Then about 9:00 I called up Melissa as I had heard from Aunt Mary yesterday & had a message to give to her.  She was going to a laundry-mat to do her clothes & wanted me to go.  So I went & then got back here about 10:30.  Read my American Lit . . . as I already said had to reread it this morning.

Crime Prevention class was very interesting yesterday.  Some other team took the topic we had "Forged Checks," so we are going do do ours on "Treatment of Drugs".  If you come across any info that would help us, do save it.  I'm going to see some people around here about it, as soon as I can.

I could be typing but my room-mate is asleep.

Tomorrow is our first Criminal Law test.  That should prove interesting.

Friday morning -- if all works out -- I'm going to the Police Academy.

How did the MYF's go Sunday evening?  Were there any donuts left?

Hey -- I  just got called -- to go to work!

Got to go --

Love, 
Bert

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album