Saturday, January 06, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -Jan.9

Monday
12:15
[postmarked Jan. 9, 1968]
Dear Family,

Hi!  Well here I am in dear old Geometry class.  I would probably be talking to Helen right now but since she isn't here yet I'm writing this.  OH!  Teacher Susan is gone for the period.

About Helen – her father called the school last Wednesday and said she would be coming in Friday.  Now it's Monday and she still isn't here & no word at all.  Teacher Tom as he put it is "rather perturbed."

In two weeks we will be having finals.  I'm dreading them something awful.

Got to go.

Love, 
Roberta

P.S. Is this worth 6¢ (for mailing!)  (over!)

We (our room) celebrated Christmas Saturday, Jan 6.  I got 1) pair of mittens – knitted by & from Faith.  2) a blouse – pretty! – made by & from Gretchen.  3) a stuffed animal – given by Barbie.

More details later on what I gave & what I received.  OK?

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album