Wednesday, January 10, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -Jan.13

[1/13/1968]
Dear Family,

Hi!  I got my watch back today with the bill included of $2.50 which you will find in this envelope.  (Bill not money is included!)

I also got my navy blue skirt that I ordered from Sears an "18 Tall" which is TOO big.  Now – should I send it back or can I wait & return – say over in Wilmington at the Sears store.  I have $7.00 & a little more tied up in it already.  What should I do???

Really got to go.  Thanks for taking care of watch fix.  Am flunking out of History.  Just thought I would tell you – um – warn you.

Love, Roberta

P.S. FLASH! BULLETIN – SPECIAL NEWSCAST!
Hi!, Me again – Helen got me an Indian necklace that her mother made – WOW!  Is it every pretty.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album