Wednesday, February 01, 2017

1967 Catherine's Philosophy -Feb.3


 My Philosophy on Life

I try to live  my life by hoping for the best, expecting the worst, and being satisfied with whatever happens.

By hoping for the best I set my goals high.  This makes living a much bigger challenge, as there is always something urging me onward.  I am constantly working to attain my goals.

I realize that no one is perfect and I am just one of a mass of people.  By expecting the worst I am prepared for anything that may happen.  Although I try not to set my goals so high that it would be virtually impossible to attain them, I find that even with something fairly simple it is possible to make mistakes.  It is also necessary to consider there are millions of people in this world, and I am indirectly competing with each one.

The most important factor in my life is being satisfied, regardless of what happens.  If I find I cannot reach a goal which I have set, I simply re-evaluate the facts, set a new goal, and keep striving for perfection.  But I must have faith in myself, and be satisfied.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album