Saturday, February 04, 2017

1967 Roberta's Letter -Feb.6

F.B.S. [Friends Boarding School] NEWS BULLETIN - Monday [2/6/67]

Dear Serena, John, Mary Virginia, and Mrs. Shoemaker,

How is everybody?  I am fine ? ? ?  What's new?  I got a post-card from Mom today, said everything was fine and all that stuff.

How's the paper routes coming along this week?  Has it snowed very much?  It sure has here.  The rumor is going around that we might get out of School tomorrow afternoon to go sledding!  I sure hope so!

I only have Algebra, Geography, English and home ec to do so I had better make like a scholar.  See you all in 17 days!

Roberta
over!
Serena, will you ask Mrs. Baker for Patty's address and then send it to me, I sure would appreciate it.

The Hinermans might take me out to dinner this Saturday, I hope so!

Hope all is well, do WRITE!

THIS IS
YOUR CONSCIENCE
WRITE
ROBERTA

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album