Monday, February 27, 2017

1967 Roberta's Letter -Feb.27

[2/27/67]
Sunday
Dear Family,

Thanks for sending the hose, it took about 15 minutes to get the thing open!  I already got two pairs last Saturday but can always use them.

If you want to bring any food up (which we would appreciate) I'd love to have some carrot cake, brownies, or anything else as far as that goes.

I'll wait til after the mail comes in to mail this and I'll also check with teacher Mae before I mail it.

I just checked with teacher Mae and it can all be worked out for another night.

I sent two things to the dry cleaner with Peggy (the girl that always takes the stuff) and they should be back tomorrow.  If we want stuff dry-cleaned we have to have them in her room on Sunday night.

Now in recess and I just got letter from Janice Carroll so being seeing you all Friday night about 5:30 or so in the Main.

Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album