Thursday, May 21, 2015

1975 Roberta's Letter to MV -May 24

May 24, 1975
Dear Mary Virginia –

Hi!  Are you getting ready for the population increase about to happen at home?  I know you will enjoy having your big brother around again to tease!

I've been to the beach every day this last week – which is almost as many times as I've been there all year!

Rob & I are doing fine – except he's complaining about being tired of eating out of boxes!  But one thing for sure – he's not going hungry!  Whenever he eats a T.V. dinner he eats a pot pie w/ it!

I'm at work now – I've got tomorrow & Monday then I'll be all through!  Wasn't going to work Monday – but that over-time pay is hard for me to turn down.  Both days will be good reading or letter writing days!

How many days of school do you have left?  I've just got this week – then my finals to worry about!  Biology is the one I dread – I don't try to understand it – just pack my head full of knowledge right before the test – 10 minutes after the test I've forgot it all.

Hello to everyone –

Love, 
Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album